Short guide for the WCEF21 Accelerator Session Participation
The access link has been sent to all the registrants. If you don’t have the link, please contact us at email@example.com .
WCEF21 – World Circular Economy Forum 2021 – Accelerator Session.
Plastics Without Borders: A Workshop Exploring Global Supply Chain Issues and Leading Circular Solutions
Wednesday, 15 September, 2021 9:45 EST (GMT/UTC-4) | 2 hours
The session will be conducted in English only.
Technical preparations to the Session:
- the WebEx platform works optimally on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but it is also possible to use the latest version of Microsoft Edge;
- it is advised to use a laptop or computer in order to use all the interactive features, however the Seminar can be also watched on a phone or tablet.
- the Accelerator session will be held between 09:45-11:45 EST (GMT/UTC-4)
- by clicking the link received in the message you will be transferred to the event;
- please use the mute function after logging in;
- do not hesitate to ask questions and share your comments during the Session. However, due to a large number of participants, please proceed only via the chat function;
- since the comments provided via chat will be summarised in a Session Report, you are strongly encouraged to share your thoughts.
In the event of experiencing any technical problems:
- please double check your browser;
- try to clear your data (CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE);
- please contact Mr Giorgio Grasso at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issues with the access.
The Accelerator Session will be recorded solely for the purpose of drafting a Session Report that will be available to participants. The recording will not be published, and it will be deleted once the Session Report is prepared.