We are pleased to inform you that EPRD as a partner of an international consortium has been awarded a framework service contract for the European Training Foundation: “Provision of expertise to support ETF initiatives for human resource development”.
This framework contract is intended to cover contracting of specific expertise services to support ETF initiatives in the partner countries covered by its work programme, in different fields relating to human resource development. Inputs from experts may be required, for example, in one or more of the following areas:
• Programming and project design (including feasibility studies), monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment, dissemination of project results and good practice;
• Policy analysis and targeted policy advice;
• Data collection and analysis, report writing, desk research, editing of specialised reports;
• Design and delivery of capacity building activities such as study visits, training and event facilitation;
• Translation and interpretation requiring knowledge of specialised terminology, etc.
Thematic areas in which ETF may require specific expertise support include inter alia: Adult learning, Employment and labour market, Entrepreneurship, Gender equality, Primary and secondary education, Higher education, Lifelong learning and VET, Migration, Qualification frameworks.
The implementation of the contract which will last maximum four years will take a form of ‘cascading’ system. The maximum total value of the contract will not exceed 5,000,000 EUR.