Cláusula de información sobre la Protección de los datos personales
Information Clause on Protection of Personal Data
As the provider of the communication and data platform for this event, the European Commission of the European Union is responsible for ensuring the privacy of personal data collected for this event in accordance with the rules and modalities explained in the section below.
for participants of the Seminar in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016)
Please, be advised that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the European Commission and the Processor of your personal data is EPRD Biuro Polityki Gospodarczej i Rozwoju Regionalnego Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 36A Szkolna Street, in Kielce (postal code: 25-604), tel: +48 41 345 32 71, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter “EPRD”).
- Your personal data is collected and processed for the purpose of the implementation of the project activities, including organisation and implementation of the Virtual Seminar, according to the contract between the European Commission and EPRD Consortium.
- Based on GDPR Regulation Art. 6, para. 1, letter c, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the use of images / transferring data to other entities (e.g. to an external accounting office, to an external auditor office, entities providing accommodation services, etc.).
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of max 10 years from the moment of its acquisition or its last update made by you, which is justified by the general conditions of the project implementation defined by the European Commission. After the expiration of the aforementioned period, your personal data will be permanently deleted from the IT systems, and the data in paper form will be destroyed. The data will also be deleted after the business reasons have ceased to exist and until the consent is withdrawn.
- Based on GDPR Regulation Art. 6, para. 1, letter f, your personal data will be processed as necessary for the purposes arising from rightfully justified interests pursued by the Controller or Processor (e.g. monitoring of IT systems).
- You have the right to access your data and to correct and/or remove it – unless it collides with other regulations – or to limit processing, as well as the right to object, demand discontinuation of processing and transferring of data, the right to withdraw consent at any time, and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your personal data is secured against unauthorised access by third parties. In relation to computer files, methods of cryptographic protection or logging and access passwords is used. Access to documentation containing personal data is only available to authorised persons to the necessary extent. Documents in paper form are stored in places physically protected from access by unauthorised third parties.
- There are no automatic decisions made based on the profiling of your personal data.
- Your personal data may be processed by cooperating companies on the condition of concluding a data processing agreement between the European Commission or EPRD and a third party. In the event of concluding such an agreement, you will be informed by e-mail about the intention to entrust your personal data to a third party.
EPRD Biuro Polityki Gospodarczej i Rozwoju Regionalnego Sp. z o.o. (EPRD) with its registered office in Kielce, as the Processor of your personal data on behalf of the Controller who is the European Commission, with a view to adapting to the new obligations regarding the processing of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, so-called GDPR), is hereby providing mandatory information about the processing of your personal data. EPRD also informs that you have the right to access, correct, limit the scope or request removal of your data from the personal data file of EPRD at any time. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us by e-mail.